- News & Events
Please check back for announcements!
- Workshops & Training
Food Science, Nutrition and Health Promotion (FSNHP) offers the opportunity to gain a broad education in food science, nutrition, and health, as well as the specific academic background to pursue careers as food scientists, dietitians/nutritionists, and health educators.
It involves the integration of new knowledge and advances in technology and the physical and biological sciences with psychological, sociological, and behavioral sciences in the provision of a safe, nutritious food supply. Research, teaching, and outreach extend the continuum from the processing of food to its marketing, consumption, and impact on public health and community.
- Managing Associate in Research & Capacity Building (Jackson, MS Area)
- Quality Assurance Manager - King & Prince Seafood Corporation in Redmond, WA
- Associate Scientist - Stratas Foods in Memphis, TN
- Associate Scientist - Technology & Innovation - Stratas Foods LLC in Memphis, TN
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance Manager in Juneau, AK
For jobs and Internships in Unilever: www.unileverusa.com/Careers/apply/