Mailing Address: Box 9805
945 Stone Blvd.
Mississippi State, MS 39762
- Ph.D., Middle Tennessee State University
- M.S., Middle Tennessee State University
- B.S., Middle Tennessee State University
- Health Disparities
- Health Beliefs, Perceptions, and Practices of Racial/Ethnic Populations
- Adolescent Health Risk Behaviors
- Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- American Public Health Association
- Mississippi Public Health Association
Evans Jr., M. W., H. Ndetan, V. K. Sekhon, R. D. Williams Jr., B. D. Oliver, M. Perko, C. Woolsey, K. P. Singh. 2018. Adult use of complementary and integrative approaches to improve athletic performance. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine 24(1).
Treloar, J., D. K. Tidwell, R. D. Williams, D. R. Buys, B. D. Oliver, J. Yates. 2017. Applying theory of planned behavior to energy drink consumption in community college students. American Journal of Health Studies 32(1):35-47.
Walker, J., B. P. Hunt, B. D. Oliver, R. D. Williams. 2017. Overlapping responsibilities of certified health education specialists and certified athletic trainers. Journal of the Louisiana Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance 81(1): 24-30:
Mahoney, P., B.D. Oliver, S. Josey, C. higginbotham, R. Wright, A. Cole. 2012. Taking charge of your health: Laboratory Manual. Mason, OH: Cengage Learning.
Owusu, A., P. Hart, B. Oliver, M. Kang. 2011. The association between bullying and psychological health among senior high school students in Ghana, West Africa. Journal of School Health 81(5):231-238. Download