Faculty & Staff
Anna F. Hood, Ph.D.
Office: 108 Herzer
- 1983 Ph.D. Mississippi State University
- 1979 M.S. Mississippi State University
- 1974 B.S. Delta State University
- AFDO Seafood HACCP Alliance Train-the-trainer
Extension Major Responsibilities
- Provides technical assistance to new and/or expanding food processing businesses; training and implementation of food safety programs; interpretation of government regulations related to food processing, and technical support in quality control, product development, and food processing.
- Institute of Food Technologists
- Association of Food and Drug Officials
- Southern Association of Agricultural Scientists
- Phi Tau Sigma
- Gamma Sigma Delta
- Epsilon Sigma Phi
- Eugene H. Holman Meritorious Service Award, Association of Food and Drug Officials of the Southern States
- USDA Certificate of Appreciation for HACCP training for Meat and Poultry Industries
- Exploring the Potential for New Food Products. Anna F. Hood, et.al. Mississippi State University Extension Service Publication 2170. December 2004.